Sunday, February 21, 2010

Picture Overload

I've been receiving a few more orders lately, which is exciting! But I still have come up with a set price list, which I need to do. We have learned a few things about costing and pricing in class, I should really put it to use.

Anyway here are some picture updates...

Orders:

I had an order for a bowling party... She wanted pink stripes with pink bows
I also did a bowling alley lane on the side


My first baby shower cake



Class Cakes:

My hamburger cake - SO FUN to make!


We were practicing baby shower cakes


I did a girl one too


My Super Bowl dessert entries:

S'mores


Red Velvet Cake Balls - they won! =)


Red Velvet with Cream Cheese


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough filled Cupcakes


Peanut Butter filled Cupcakes


Basketweave Central:

My midterm cake



Fruit basket


I had to do a Texas Tech cake for fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment